Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Babies




So people keep asking Brad and I when we are going to start a family. I tell them, in my eyes we already have one, its Brad, me, and our two puppies, Buckshot and Aggie.




Meet Buckshot. He is 8 going on 80. Brad has had him since he was a puppy (which means since he has been around longer than me, he think he has priority!) We always say that if Buckshot didnt smell, slobber or stink he would be the perfect dog. You have never met a more laid back, relaxed lab. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he takes 4 phenobarbital a day due to seizures.






Now meet our new baby, Aggie. Aggie was given to us by another hunting guide on Thanksgiving night. She is a year and a half old and I have to say once she gets out of her wild and crazy puppy stage she is going to be one amazing dog, both hunting and as a family dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment